Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ansley Modern

This house has some serious design elements to it. The 4 bedroom, 5 bath house was designed by Dencity LLC and Giancarlo Pirrone. Complete with 4,000 sq. ft. the house actually has 4 levels, but viewing it from the street you can only see the 3 above ground stories. I find it very visually interesting and I like the way it sits up on the hill. I enjoy the cantilevered awning at the front. This house has a real cubist approach to it I think. Once inside one immediately notices they have discerning taste when it comes to furniture. An Egg chair greets you as you enter the front door. A spare bedroom includes a Bertoia bird chair. On the top floor, there is a great view and two Ball chairs hanging from the ceiling.


 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    Sliding Door Replacement Glass
    Windows And Doors Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete